Thread: Help me pick

Help me pick

I have been thinking it over, and I have decided that I want to buy a case of something. anyone have any suggestions? I have about $600-$1000 to spend. thanks!

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    One member on this site just purchased a case of SPGU, and will be busting some or all of it on Monday. If I had the type of money you have right now I would go with 2006-07 SPGU as well. You have a great chance at pulling some really good mojo. They have some nice high end stuff such as Logomans, By The Letter Patches, etc...

Also, if you pulled a By The letter Patch of CJ Miles from 06-07 SPGU I would do nearly anything to get a hold of it. I already have the "L" and "E" patches, so that's why I would do almost anything to get another one. GOod luck with whatever you choose, and I hope you pull some mojo no matter what you go with.

SPGU sounds good to me too :)

I would almost recommend GOTG.. but the monster hits just aren't the same. IMO get a product where you have a shot at Jordan or Lebron mojo :) Which means Upper Deck for sure..

id go with a upper deck product and pray for no redemptions.