Thread: Question about donruss

Question about donruss

I have a question to anyone that has had donruss playoff done this. I have been waiting for a 2005 donruss mike ditka significant signatures auto #erd out of 50. I kinda wanted the card when i got into contact today with there customer service people they said since he hasan;t signed i could either replace it or wait longer.they said they would send me some free packs for the wait i have been waiting since 2005. Since i haven;t gotten packs in a very long time since i desided to take a break from collecting and since i kinda want the auto i desided to wait longer. My question is has anyone else done this and they had sent packs out to you? I would like to know if you got anything good at all from those packs. I know that ud had sent me free packs when guys haden;t signed and the packs were for the same brand as the card and i actualy got autos and things. So i was just wanting to know. I have never had to wait like this with donurss before so i have never had them send me free packs or anything.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I hear the talk about this being done but can't prove it either way. UD was supposed to do something for me after my extended wait (10 months) for an auto redemption and yet they haven't. That was 3 months ago. They keep stringing me along, it upsets me so.

Quote Originally Posted by 11chaos
    I hear the talk about this being done but can't prove it either way. UD was supposed to do something for me after my extended wait (10 months) for an auto redemption and yet they haven't. That was 3 months ago. They keep stringing me along, it upsets me so.
    UD is pretty bad about doing things. It always takes me about a ton of calls to get anything done with them. Donruss though is usualy pretty good about redemptions and things like that. they said they would ship the packs out monday or tusday so we will see.

Only take the replacement if they can give you some gurantee of what you will get that sounds good, but not just that it will be of similar/equal value. I remember a post at beckett awhile back about someone sending in a damaged Marcus Allen significant sigs /25 and they sent him a Kyle Orton rookie hidden gems as the replacement..

Quote Originally Posted by manic
    Only take the replacement if they can give you some gurantee of what you will get that sounds good, but not just that it will be of similar/equal value. I remember a post at beckett awhile back about someone sending in a damaged Marcus Allen significant sigs /25 and they sent him a Kyle Orton rookie hidden gems as the replacement..
    Ya with replacements i usualy get the shaft. The worst time was when i pulled a deuce mcalister rc auto redemption that at the time booked 80.00. He never signed and they replaced it with a 8.00 jersey card. It took a month and a ton of calls to get them to send me something worth value. It wasan;t donruss and every time i have sent redemptions to donruss i usualy worked out pretty well until now i have never waited this long for a redemption from them.