Thread: My Darko Collection

My Darko Collection

My Darko Milicic Collection, not going to ask you guys to rate it coz its probably pretty crap, but here it is anyway

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    I have a 06-07 Upper Deck Darko and a 06-07 Bowman Darko. LMK. And actually, I'd think you'd get a good grade cuz you got an auto, a patch, and a ton of RCs and stuff. His autos are expensive actually and Exquisite will eat your income up, so I think like an 8 or something like that out of 10. LMK. Thanks and keep up the great work!
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

Cheers Chris, yeh for what he's done so far his cards are very expensive :( I do need those 2 Darkos you got a want list of your Topps and ELevation? coz i opened heaps of topps packs and a box of elevation we should be able to work something out :)

just list your 06-07 Topps inserts as I'm in the middle of changing the form of list on my site, but for Elevation, here's the link for what I need:

LMK. Thanks!

P.S. I also have a 06-07 Topps Clutch City Stars insert of Ray Allen, and I'll post the rest of everything else you may be able to use.
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!