Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sk1222's Items on eBay

Buying: GU, rookies, autos

First, if you can sell it on ebay for more feel free. I dont mind you quoting me an ebay price, but dont find the highest one and quote me only that. If a card sold for 40, but 5 others just like it sold for 20 dont quote me the price from the guy who either paid too much or shill bid the card up.

So, I have some paypal ready. Looking for some various things. A lot of these I would just like one of for myself so I dont need the Highest Booking card out there and personally I just want 1 and dont care if its numbered to 8 or 8000. I am looking for an affordable deal just to have 1 not some elite card. So here is what Im looking for

Jerious Norwood auto
    Addai auto
    Leinart auto
    Cutler auto
    Greg Jennings auto
    Brandon Marshall auto
    Vernon Davis auto
    Leon Washington auto
    Mike Bell auto
    05 qb autos cheap (these would be backups not starters)

any 06 qb,rb, wr autos you want to dump (we are talking scrubs and backups not top flight guys) So please tell me who and how much

Any Packers autos

Oddball autos like Poker, non-sports, wrestling, tennis, golf

Game Used
    Any Packers gu
    AJ Hawk cheaper gu
    Deion Sanders GU
    Cool Patches of Crappy players
    05-06 running back and qb gu (cheap) Please dont offer me a corey Dillon gu that books for 15 and tell me you need even 3 bucks for it, cause it sells for 1.00. I dont mind paying more than 1.00 like a lot of people buy them for but also Im not going to pay crazy prices either. WOuld prefer at least a few at a time.

Any other years gu you want to blow out-remember cheap. No lineman please but I will also consider some baseball, basketball, wrestling.
    If know one else wanted it for 2.00 I wont either.

Rookies
    05 and 06 qb, rbs. (cheap) again =Im expecting lesser players and not top 5 draft picks, but Im also not looking to pay 25 cents each for guys who sit the bench.

05 and 06 Packer rookies (no terrence Murphy)

06 star rookies (no press pass, sage) for around 10-20%.

Base Cards
    Chris Chambers 05 5 cents each (only need 1 of each)
    Chris Chambers 06 10 cents each (only 1 of each)
    Chris Chambers 05-06 inserts
    Deion Sanders 05 or 06 base (1 of each)
    Mike Vick 06 base (1 of each)
    Brett Favre 06 base (depends on price can take multiples)
    Bo Jackson 05 and 06

Inserts
    of the base card guys
    packers
    there would be many other players but they need to be cheap, not looking to pay much for these.

If you dont want to get rid of your stuff thats fine, but please no sarcastic comments. I am not unrealistic to think someone is going to offer me a Vince Young chrome auto for 30 bucks, and Im not asking for it. I am looking for cheaper stuff you can get rid of cause you dont want it. I understand boxes cost a lot, thats why I dont bust them, but very few of the cards bring in anything near what you put into the boxes. With that said if you have some stuff to sell let me know. Many of you have seen how cheap I have blown out cards for so Im looking for deals near those. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    See simmsfan05's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by sk1222
    First, if you can sell it on ebay for more feel free. I dont mind you quoting me an ebay price, but dont find the highest one and quote me only that. If a card sold for 40, but 5 others just like it sold for 20 dont quote me the price from the guy who either paid too much or shill bid the card up.

So, I have some paypal ready. Looking for some various things. A lot of these I would just like one of for myself so I dont need the Highest Booking card out there and personally I just want 1 and dont care if its numbered to 8 or 8000. I am looking for an affordable deal just to have 1 not some elite card. So here is what Im looking for

Jerious Norwood auto
    Addai auto
    Leinart auto
    Cutler auto
    Greg Jennings auto
    Brandon Marshall auto
    Vernon Davis auto
    Leon Washington auto
    Mike Bell auto
    05 qb autos cheap (these would be backups not starters)

any 06 qb,rb, wr autos you want to dump (we are talking scrubs and backups not top flight guys) So please tell me who and how much

Any Packers autos

Oddball autos like Poker, non-sports, wrestling, tennis, golf

Game Used
    Any Packers gu
    AJ Hawk cheaper gu
    Deion Sanders GU
    Cool Patches of Crappy players
    05-06 running back and qb gu (cheap) Please dont offer me a corey Dillon gu that books for 15 and tell me you need even 3 bucks for it, cause it sells for 1.00. I dont mind paying more than 1.00 like a lot of people buy them for but also Im not going to pay crazy prices either. WOuld prefer at least a few at a time.

Any other years gu you want to blow out-remember cheap. No lineman please but I will also consider some baseball, basketball, wrestling.
    If know one else wanted it for 2.00 I wont either.

Rookies
    05 and 06 qb, rbs. (cheap) again =Im expecting lesser players and not top 5 draft picks, but Im also not looking to pay 25 cents each for guys who sit the bench.

05 and 06 Packer rookies (no terrence Murphy)

06 star rookies (no press pass, sage) for around 10-20%.

Base Cards
    Chris Chambers 05 5 cents each (only need 1 of each)
    Chris Chambers 06 10 cents each (only 1 of each)
    Chris Chambers 05-06 inserts
    Deion Sanders 05 or 06 base (1 of each)
    Mike Vick 06 base (1 of each)
    Brett Favre 06 base (depends on price can take multiples)
    Bo Jackson 05 and 06

Inserts
    of the base card guys
    packers
    there would be many other players but they need to be cheap, not looking to pay much for these.

If you dont want to get rid of your stuff thats fine, but please no sarcastic comments. I am not unrealistic to think someone is going to offer me a Vince Young chrome auto for 30 bucks, and Im not asking for it. I am looking for cheaper stuff you can get rid of cause you dont want it. I understand boxes cost a lot, thats why I dont bust them, but very few of the cards bring in anything near what you put into the boxes. With that said if you have some stuff to sell let me know. Many of you have seen how cheap I have blown out cards for so Im looking for deals near those. Thanks

i got a 50$ lefors auto patch 12$ dlvd sp authentic

terrenence murphy cuts 3 clr auto jsy sell 9 DLVD

haas gold auto /900 BV 20 ill sell it got 4$ all 3 for 25$

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks but since murphy doesnt play I dont want even to spend that much on him. Dont need Haas. Do you have a pic of the Lefors?

SCF Rewards
    See simmsfan05's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by sk1222
    thanks but since murphy doesnt play I dont want even to spend that much on him. Dont need Haas. Do you have a pic of the Lefors?

www.freewebs.com/eclipseboy07

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will check it out thanks