Thread: 2 Box Break 06-07 Ultra

2 Box Break 06-07 Ultra

I'll just list the goodies, no point in wasting time with the base, pm me if you need any base, the others are NFT yet.

Gold Medallions-
    LeBron James
    Kobe Bryant
    Carmelo Anthony
    JJ Redick

Kings of the Court GU-
    Yao Ming
    Antawn Jamison

Fresh Ink Auto-
    Al Jefferson

Platinum Cards #/100-
    Trenton Hassell
    Caron Butler
    Rashad McCants retro L 14
    Bernard Robinson

Lucky 14 cards-
    Shelden Williams -red
    Brandon Roy -red
    Tyrus Thomas

1 of 1 plate Kurt Thomas--- didn't know they were included this year!!!

Overall this was a pretty good break, much better than the last 2 boxes I had, the Roy,Redick and Thomas L14's were all in the second box, as well as the Thomas 1/1 and the Jefferson auto. Not exactly a "hot box" player wise, but in the same sense a "hot box" for the amt. of goodies in it.
    Like I said up top, only base is for trade, pm if you need anything and maybe I would be interested in trading some of the goodies...............maybe

2. SCC - Feb 2018

Nice breaks. You had a decent break up to when I saw you pulled this...........1 of 1 plate Kurt Thomas! Nice pull, and good job on the rest of your breaks! Congrats!

BTW, I am kind of interested in the 1/1.

If you'd trade them, I'd like the Platinums of Hassell and McCants. LMK. Thanks!
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

Reggie Miller: I could use some of the ultra medallions if you have any?????????
    Lanham33: I am going to hang onto the Redick for a little bit, but I'm sure I'll decide to get rid of it, I'll remember to give you first shot at it.
    Phoenixsunsfan: Thanks, I am going to keep the Thomas plate for now also, but I'll keep you in mind for it.

I can use the lebron gold medallion plus the base listed on my site plmk.

I have Gold Medallions of Croshere, Bell, and LeBron...LMK. Thanks!
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

Swill- Thanks alot, just let me know when you decide