Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Huge Bucket And List Ft

     
  1. #1

    Huge Bucket And List Ft

    check them both, the bucket is more updated

  2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    i need these
    vernon davis spx
    aj hawk auto
    tavaris jackson auto
    vick dual patch

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by tylert295
    i need these
    vernon davis spx
    aj hawk auto
    tavaris jackson auto
    vick dual patch
    heres what i like, the kazmir liriano dual, mauer auto, zumaya patch, and the maybin auto

  5. #4

  6. #5
    i could use all the hawks, including base rc's. also the 2 vince young jsy's. and maybe the peton jsy. lmk the bv you need. thanks

  7. #6
    I can use these:
    Peyton Manning Bowman Sterling GU
    Clinton Portis Leaf R&S Statistical Standout GU (is it damaged by the swatch on the right side?)
    I may need the Steve Smith GU too. LMK if you see anything on my site. Thanks a lot.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rudifan
    i could use all the hawks, including base rc's. also the 2 vince young jsy's. and maybe the peton jsy. lmk the bv you need. thanks
    the only hawk left FT is the fresh ink BV 50 and the base rookies

    the two vince jsys are 20 each and im looking 15-20 on the peyton

    what do you have

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jjj5278
    I can use these:
    Peyton Manning Bowman Sterling GU
    Clinton Portis Leaf R&S Statistical Standout GU (is it damaged by the swatch on the right side?)
    I may need the Steve Smith GU too. LMK if you see anything on my site. Thanks a lot.
    i like your drew RC, and there is no damage on the portis

  10. #9
    I just traded the Drew but I have these Cutlers:
    Topps Turkey Red White $20BV
    Upper Deck SP RC $25BV
    Topps RC $6BV
    Prestige RC $12BV
    LMK if you like any of those.

  11. #10
    on the mauer ive been getting offers of over 150bv

    the dual bv60 and the zumaya looking to get 80 bv they sell about 40 or so
    the mybin is gone
    lmk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on