Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: MAJOR updated trade list

MAJOR updated trade list

Got back from the show today and Did some great exchanges.. Check out my bucket link and let me know what interests you.

Thanks
    Jay

Hey Jay!
    I know it is a long shot but I could really use that Payton, I have always wanted one and never been able to get one....
    I have a few Packers on my site, with some Favre Gued, nothing great but LMK if there is anything we can do at all.
    Thanks!
    -Jason

hey Jay- I like the Martin/Lambert jersey, the Payton jersey, what can we do?
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

interested in the Green/Tomlinson dual jsy.....also, I must say, that is an awesome Lomabrdi auto in your PC...please check list and LMK if there is anything we can do on the dual jsy

Thanks

Hi Mike,

I owe you a list of vintage cards as well. If you have extra packer jerseys/autos youd consider trading I can get those to you as well. If not I can check your trade page for the Ahman/tomlinson dual.

Ed, both cards are pending. The lambert is most likely gone as a guy is holding off many upperclassmen jersey cards for my set. The Payton is pending to Jason right now.... If you want the topps cards can we doo the two steelers jerseys and the bruce upperclassmen since your talking another 6.00 jersey there.

Jay

Jay- i guess I could do that, let me know if either of the two i like fall through. what about the bradshaw? is that still pending as well?
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

Jay....I really dont have any extra Packers stuff....for some reason, I can never get dupes of anything.....I would still be interested in any vintage as well....also, I apologize but I cant seem to remember, was I supposed to get you a list of some of the vintage (non packer) stuff I had for trade as well?? Getting old and my mind is slipping....anyway, I am still interested in the dual

Quote Originally Posted by pr0phet
    Got back from the show today and Did some great exchanges.. Check out my bucket link and let me know what interests you.

Thanks
    Jay
    are any of the 04 topps chrome football refractors
    thks david

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast