Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Braylon Edwards GU

Looking for Braylon Edwards GU

What's up guys. Just found this site from google. I use TCC as well, and I have 4 completed trades with 5 more where i'm just waitin for my end for it to be complete.

I CANNOT find a Braylon Edwards GU on there. I need one for my PC. If you are willing to make a deal for one that you have, PLMK. Check my bucket as well. Thanks.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    I've got...

Upper Deck Portraits 2005 Braylon Edwards RC GU

Interested? LMK. My wants are in my sig.

I have a Rocky McIntosh Gold plated RC, and a Clinton Portis base. LMK if you like those, and I guess something else from my bucket or whatever. LMK what you wanna do if you like any of those.

I have a 05 upper deck reebok players rookie premiere jersey collection brown jersey #r10 whats the bv on the triple saints gu. TW
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSkinsFan
    Do you have a scan of the McIntosh?
    I can get one

And madmaxx IDK the BV for sure, it's around 25 base on what I traded for it, but it's pending. Make me an offer if you want.

I just got a Edwards from the card shop :) But he's my favorite player so i'm definetly willing to trade for another one.

Actually, let me get back to you later today regarding this, and see if we can work something out.

(I'm at work and can't focus on this as I would like).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast