A Somewhat Specific Wantlist....Trading In Your Favor For Some

I am looking for the following cards. I am even willing to trade in your favor on some of these (those will have a BV % after them) i'll be working on the list all day so it will probably be rather long.

Specific Single Cards
    2005 Donruss Signature Series Prospect Quad Autographs Card #159 Jeff Niemann/Justin Verlander/Pena/? (Beckett has the names too abbreviated so I cannot figure out who the last one is) BV $80 (Will Trade for at $100)

A 2006 Alex Gordon Auto (Any Major Brand will do)

Autographs of The Following Players
    Matt Cain
    Rich Harden
    Ben Sheets
    Dan Haren

I know its a very short list right now, but i'll be adding to it throughout the day, so stay tuned and hopefully someone has something I need
    Last edited by Greenbeans; 01-28-2007 at 10:31 AM.

2. Kronozio
    Hey this isn't on the list but i was wondering if you needed it, please check here

Also please check my site, everything is fs besides the hanleys

OK, this is where I get a little upset. Number one, does it say anywhere on this post that I am buying?

Number two, if its not something thats listed, then why would you post it on my thread here?

I suggest if you need to sell your items, please continue to do so on your own thread. Don't take this personal, but its as if you're flaming my post to get yours more looks.