Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTTF: Kendry Morales

WTTF: Kendry Morales

PLMK what you have. Thanks!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Check my bucket.

I have a very nice Ultimate 5 color dual patch, (3 on one, 5 on the other). Looking for something nice in return.

I saw a few things I liked. The Giles sweet spot auto and the Delmon Young sweet spot auto. What are BVs on these?

Quote Originally Posted by magman3
    I saw a few things I liked. The Giles sweet spot auto and the Delmon Young sweet spot auto. What are BVs on these?
    BV on Giles is 20 and Young is 25

Quote Originally Posted by Hallsgator
    BV on Giles is 20 and Young is 25
    Not sure of BV yet from the Ultimate stuff. I may hold onto the Morales and pick up some others from the set. If I did move it, I was really hoping to get another patch in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallsgator
    I have a couple of Giles patches
    Yeah I saw them. Looking for something a little higher caliber since the Morales is 5 color. If you are in the market to buy, you can throw me out an offer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast