Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for deshaun foster

looking for deshaun foster

Yep, it's that time again LOL. I'm looking for any deshaun foster cards I don't have. Just list what you've got, and I'll let you know if I need any. PLMK what you have, since I'd like to get all his cards if that's even possible.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Yeah, definitely need that one. What's the BV on it?
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

would you do the foster and this:

1997 Donruss Signatures Andy Ashby Auto BV $4

for this:

2001 SP Game Bat Milestone Omar Vizquel Game Used bat BV $10

PLMK
    Hidden Content

rodent,
    I'll do that,send me a PM with your info and I'll do the same when I get the chance.Thanks.

Do you need any of these:

> 2002 Upper Deck Rookie Futures Uniform Jersey #'d133/150
    > 2002 Pacific Exclusive Blue #184 #'d 065/299
    > 2002 Fleer Showcase Gold #147 #'d 059/100
    > 2002 Fleer Premium Star Ruby #'d 040/100

PLMK.

Thanks!

Brian

AllStar004- I'll send you a PM right now

abalwhite- I need these ones:

> 2002 Pacific Exclusive Blue #184 #'d 065/299
    > 2002 Fleer Showcase Gold #147 #'d 059/100
    > 2002 Fleer Premium Star Ruby #'d 040/100

Check my site and LMK if you see a GU you'd like for them. I'd be willing to give GU for those, but not autos. Also, if you don't see anything on the site, LMK who you collect and I'll let you know what I can find of them.
    Hidden Content

abalwhite, have you found anything?
    Hidden Content

need any of these,lmk,as i collect players in my signature.thaxs jamie jlderry30.

score #264 deshaun foster
    topps prestine #111 refractor deshaun foster 76/999

topps prestine #112 refractor deshaun foster 404/499

flair #119 deshaun foster 783/1250

02 bowman's best rc jersey/patch #116 deshaun foster 64/199

02 spx winning materials rookies jersey's #wmr-df deshaun foster

02 press pass game-used jersey deshaun foster #jc/df 219/225

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast