Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, I made a photobucket...

Well, I made a photobucket...

Still working on adding scans, more is added daily. Here is the link:

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t44/JEA2880/

Thanks and let me know what interests you.
    John

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I am definitely interested in the Boggs/Gwynn/Ryan Triple Auto. What is the BV, and is it available?

good start,I like the parmellee bcdp,let me know who you are looking for and check my bucket-If you want to do a bigger deal,I also like the maybin and was it a gold hughes?
    plmk
    camco2

I could use the randy johnson, the frank thomas, the scott rolen, or the alex rodriguez. BTW love the Derek Jeter auto - too bad its a little out of my price range. Check my bucket and please feel free to make an offer using PC as well.

Quote Originally Posted by camco2
    good start,I like the parmellee bcdp,let me know who you are looking for and check my bucket-If you want to do a bigger deal,I also like the maybin and was it a gold hughes?
    plmk
    camco2
    Thanks... I like your Maybin Chrome and Zimmerman Chrome Update Refractor; the Hughes is a Bowman Draft Gold (one of those thicker parallel cards)... would you deal either of them for these? PM me if you want to talk privately. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by griffsdad2430
    I am definitely interested in the Boggs/Gwynn/Ryan Triple Auto. What is the BV, and is it available?
    The triple books at $500, it's limited to 100; right now, I'm primarily looking to deal as a set, and I'd really only consider breaking it up if I was blown away with something I've really been looking for. Here is a copy of my wantlist, one of the higher-end cards on it might do the trick to get me to break it up. Thanks and let me know.

http://www.beckett.com/userpages/JEA2880.html

John

P.S. Have you received the cards I sent yet? I shipped in the middle of last week, if you don't have them yet I'd be surprised if you didn't get them tomorrow. Let me know.

You've got some real nice items, I especially like the Kaline and Howard/Leone; however, at this time I'm really hoping to deal the entire set at once. If I change my tune, I'll be sure to let you know. Thanks for the look.

John

Quote Originally Posted by navarreda
    I could use the randy johnson, the frank thomas, the scott rolen, or the alex rodriguez. BTW love the Derek Jeter auto - too bad its a little out of my price range. Check my bucket and please feel free to make an offer using PC as well.

Quote Originally Posted by piranhaenter
    need the parmelee and marrero chrome
    Just clicked on your site, about to check it out, but is your name John Anderson...? I got kind of creeped out because I too am John Anderson, so when I went to your site I thought I had somehow been re-directed to some spyware that had my name... very strange!

umm, that's creepy? in minnesota every 8th person is named John Anderson :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast