Thread: Matt Cain (Giants)

Matt Cain (Giants)

For Cain: Looking for True Rookie Cards (2002), Game Used and Autographs.

For Baldelli: Looking for true Rookie Cards (2000), Game Used, Autographs, and cards serial numbered to 100 or less.
    Last edited by Greenbeans; 01-29-2007 at 10:55 PM.

2. Kronozio

Have a Matt cain SP Authentic

Have a Matt Cain Sp authentic Letter Patch Card Auto very nice. Interested in trade for padres or red sox

If you'd like to post in the Team/Player Trading forum, post one thread per player. If a thread already is posted (by any member) for those players, just add a post to an existing thread. There should be only one thread total per player in that forum and posts can be added by other members who collect the same player or by those who have cards to offer of the player listed in the thread title. This is one instance when it will not be considered thread hijacking because multiple members can use the same thread to solicit trades for their player/team collections. It doesn't matter who posts the original thread.

I moved this to the baseball card trading forum for now since it doesn't follow the guidelines for posting in the team/player trading forum. See the sticky's for how to post in the forum at the top of the player/team trading forum and if you have any questions, please PM me
    Last edited by stewart20rulz; 04-26-2009 at 07:39 AM.
    I collect St. Louis Cardinals
    **LMK what you need and I can get you list of what I have by player, team, or set***
    ***I trade using Beckett OPG for low end card trades. For rarer cards or cards that may sell significantly higher or lower than Beckett BV in the market, I will use the average actual sell price of the most recent 10 sales or sales of similar rare cards such as 1/1s, #/25, etc...