Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Brand New Photobucket Come Take A Look

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/kordaisdad/

I AM TRADEING THIS STUFF FOR TIM BROWN FIRST AND FORMOST IF YOU HAVE TIM BROWN YOU HAVE FIRST CRACK AT THIS AND THEN CRIS CARTER HAS SECOND THEN ITS JUST WHATEVER CATCHES MY EYE BUT LET ME KNOW THANKS

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

interested in the julius jones turning pro dual jersey....dont have tim brown or chris carter....check my tradelist and PLMK...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdio13
    interested in the julius jones turning pro dual jersey....dont have tim brown or chris carter....check my tradelist and PLMK...thanks
    i did not see anything in your trade list thanks for the interest tho

Quote Originally Posted by campbell2004
    check my site for the Klop patch, TO patch, Sanders/LT/KJ thanks

http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r...eifsalltheway/
    the only thing i seen was the greenway auto what bv is that?

I dont have the new beckett so I cuold just make a guess but maybe around $25-30 probably not enough for yours but maybe

Quote Originally Posted by campbell2004
    I dont have the new beckett so I cuold just make a guess but maybe around $25-30 probably not enough for yours but maybe
    did you see anythign else you were interested that maybe we could work on lmk thanks

can I get bv on these
    Julius Jones/Kevin Jones
    Hall/Jenkins
    Merriman
    Greise

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast