Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Great Day at Target!!! LOOK

Exclamation Great Day at Target!!! LOOK

hey guys let me tell you all the story. my girlfriend works at target, so i go in there and buy cards alot. i try to get to the hobby packs before they are searched. so today i go in and find the box sitting out by the card section that the target employees hadnt put out yet, and i notice some sweet spot update packs in there. so i grabbed them and there were about 10 of them. i was going to buy them all untill i noticed that some were much thicker than the others. so i got to looking and 4 of them very very thick and the other were not. so i layed down the 6 non thick ones and bought the 4 thick ones for $9.99 each. i was thinking that there was probley thick decoy card board pieces in them and mabey i would get luck and get one hit. i was wrong! i got 4 hits! here they are:

1st pack- ken griffey jr sweet spot signatures (on baseball) 169/359! MOJO
    2nd pack-tony gwynn jr sweet spot signatures (on baseball) 72/425
    3rd pack- jose capellan RC sweet spot signatures (on bat) 1/35!
    4th pack- bobby keppel RC sweet spot signatures (on glove) 1/1!!!!!

not bad for $40

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    You gotta be kidding me man! There ya go again! That Bron you pulled there too right? I can use that Tony Gwynn Jr.

Can't blame you for noticing the thick packs, but you may soon be labeled a pack searcher by your fellow posters.

nice job i,d never have that type of luck i,d of gotten 4 decoys you,re lucky to have a girlfriend who works at target you have inside information and can beat the pack searchers.take care steve

Quote Originally Posted by GrandSalami
    Can't blame you for noticing the thick packs, but you may soon be labeled a pack searcher by your fellow posters.
    Ya I was thinking that as well. But this is different since he was nto feeling it and ruining the cards. In my opinion....

thanks guys! ya i wasnt searching the packs like i said i was going to buy all of them but it would have been stupied to buy them all because it was so easy to tell.

Where these those blister packs that hang on the racks ? I've seen lots of hanging packs at target and never really even looked through them.

ya thats what they were. but most of the time when u go to buy some you can tell they have been searched because the plastic is bent, so i usually dont buy them, i was lucky to find them not put out on the shelf yet.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast