Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: 06 Contenders Inserts F/T

     
  1. #1

    06 Contenders Inserts F/T

    Trading these inserts from 06 Contenders - Looking to trade the lot for Multicolored Patches or an auto:

    MVP Contenders:
    Shaun Alexander #212/1000
    Larry Johnson #496/1000
    Peyton Manning #994/1000

    Award Winners:
    Richard Kazmaier #134/250
    Howard Cassady #746/1000
    Billy Sims #26/1000
    John Lattner #399/1000
    Roger Staubach/Joe Bellino #129/250

    Legendary Contenders:
    Sonny Jurgensen #210/1000
    Paul Lowe #641/1000
    Jim Otto #613/1000
    Dave Casper #921/1000
    Jim Plunkett #33/1000
    Willie Brown #182/250 & #114/250

    Playoff Ticket:
    Tatum Bell #133/199
    Nate Burleson #182/199
    Eli Manning #182/199

    ROY:
    Manny Lawson #17/100
    Leon Washington #56/100
    Jerome Harrison #56/100
    Demetrius Williams #456/1000
    D'Quell Jackson #212/1000
    Demetrius Williams #453/1000 & #845/1000

    Draft Class:
    Donte Whitner/John McCargo #673/1000
    Jospeh Addai/Tim Jennings #382/1000
    D'Brickashaw Ferguson/Brad Smith #715/1000
    Reggie Bush/Marques Colston #546/1000

    Round Numbers:
    AJ Hawk/Bobby Carpenter #279/1000
    LenDale White/Maurice Drew #460/1000
    Kellen Clemens/Tarvaris Jackson #194/1000
    Michael Robinson/Brad Smith/Cory Rodgers/Demetrius Williams #1/1000
    Leon Washington/Brandon Marshall/Skyler Green/Jason Avant #10/100 (Skyler jsy #)

  2. #2
    I need these ones ...

    Round 4 Numbers Leon Washington/Brandon Marshall/Skyler Green/Jason Avant #10/100 (Skyler jsy #) - is this one card or two?

    Tatum Bell #133/199 - playoff ticket


    EDIT: Just noticed your looking to trade the lot, but if you break it up ... here is what I have that you may be interested in ....

    http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m.../BigBenMNH.jpg

    http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...ertSingles.jpg

    http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...tLegendary.jpg

  3. #3
    The Round Numbers is one card. I will break it up. Do you have any GU cards to trade for those inserts?
    Quote Originally Posted by JeRmZ
    I need these ones ...

    Round 4 Numbers Leon Washington/Brandon Marshall/Skyler Green/Jason Avant #10/100 (Skyler jsy #) - is this one card or two?

    Tatum Bell #133/199 - playoff ticket


    EDIT: Just noticed your looking to trade the lot, but if you break it up ... here is what I have that you may be interested in ....

    http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m.../BigBenMNH.jpg

    http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...ertSingles.jpg

    http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...tLegendary.jpg

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by warman
    Trading these inserts from 06 Contenders - Looking to trade the lot for Multicolored Patches or an auto:

    MVP Contenders:
    Shaun Alexander #212/1000
    Larry Johnson #496/1000
    Peyton Manning #994/1000

    Award Winners:
    Richard Kazmaier #134/250
    Howard Cassady #746/1000
    Billy Sims #26/1000
    John Lattner #399/1000
    Roger Staubach/Joe Bellino #129/250

    Legendary Contenders:
    Sonny Jurgensen #210/1000
    Paul Lowe #641/1000
    Jim Otto #613/1000
    Dave Casper #921/1000
    Jim Plunkett #33/1000
    Willie Brown #182/250 & #114/250

    Playoff Ticket:
    Tatum Bell #133/199
    Nate Burleson #182/199
    Eli Manning #182/199

    ROY:
    Manny Lawson #17/100
    Leon Washington #56/100
    Jerome Harrison #56/100
    Demetrius Williams #456/1000
    D'Quell Jackson #212/1000
    Demetrius Williams #453/1000 & #845/1000

    Draft Class:
    Donte Whitner/John McCargo #673/1000
    Jospeh Addai/Tim Jennings #382/1000
    D'Brickashaw Ferguson/Brad Smith #715/1000
    Reggie Bush/Marques Colston #546/1000

    Round Numbers:
    AJ Hawk/Bobby Carpenter #279/1000
    LenDale White/Maurice Drew #460/1000
    Kellen Clemens/Tarvaris Jackson #194/1000
    Michael Robinson/Brad Smith/Cory Rodgers/Demetrius Williams #1/1000
    Leon Washington/Brandon Marshall/Skyler Green/Jason Avant #10/100 (Skyler jsy #)

    hey man i what some of them

  5. #5
    Hey I can do them all for a nice patch or 2 - LMK....
    Quote Originally Posted by thetintwiz
    hey man i what some of them

  6. #6
    i can use the dqwell jackson, the bobby carpenter and the donte whitner inserts, if you see anything on my page you like for them
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by warman
    Hey I can do them all for a nice patch or 2 - LMK....
    leinart auto??? look in the ol bucket freind

  8. #8
    Hey!!!! I could use the Peyton, The Eli Manning & the Addai/Jennings...



    LMK what Kinda GU Ya would be Looking for.....




    THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by warman
    The Round Numbers is one card. I will break it up. Do you have any GU cards to trade for those inserts?
    The only GU's cards I have is ..

    06 Turkey Red Mark Bulger gold swatch
    06 Bowman Sterling Tony Gonzales pro bowl red swatch


    don't know if your interested in those or not?

  10. #10
    Only thing i like was the Sterling Chad Jackson Jsy...
    Quote Originally Posted by palantri
    i can use the dqwell jackson, the bobby carpenter and the donte whitner inserts, if you see anything on my page you like for them
    Ed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on