Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling My Entire Collection

Selling My Entire Collection

I am selling off my entire photobucket. Prices dlvd. with insured shipping above the card. Scans that say Sold above them are cards that are already sold.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b282/ballcardfreak/

Thanks,

Daren

2. Kronozio
    like these...can i get a price on all of them...
    j.stallworth auto
    singletary auto
    o.graham auto
    s.young auto
    staubach auto
    aikman auto

Gretzky,

there should be prices above all of them. Check the bucket again to make sure that they all have prices above them. The site is 100% updated as to what is available and what is not available.

Thanks,

Daren

hey Daren- hopefully you have some of that stuff left in a couple days. I just sold a card for 800 bucks, once I get my paypal for it, I will be going on a mini buying spree. any chance you can hold the peyton manning ud finite auto for me for a day or two?
    ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

hey bud, what is the year/bv for the Hines ward? Also, are any of the Peytons rc autos? If so, what are the BVs on the ones you are selling? Very interested... thanks
    Bill

is that a maurice drew auto in the first pic of the cardboard village stuff? if it is whats the price?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast