Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favre and Tomlinson base

Favre and Tomlinson base

I'm looking for Favre and Tomlinson base. lmk what you got.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

I have a Favre gold plated Bowman. LMK if you're interested.

IDK, I don't have a becket. All the other Gold's I had looked up were $4.50, this one might be a little lower though.

Do you have a bucket or anything? I have a scan I can get up for you if you want.

I don't have a bucket but if you tell me who you collect i could find some stuff for you. lmk.

Right now i'm really trying to get Charles Woodson and Chris Perry GU; or just GU at all. I think I have some more Farve's I could throw in if you have any GU (lower end) you could trade.

Yeah i got some gu's but idk if i want to trade a gu for base. I could sell you a gu (maybe around 5-10 bucks) lmk. If you arent interested in buying, i might still be interested in the favres

I have never bought on here and not really planning too.. but it's cool. Whenever you're interested just LMK. I have parallels and stuff to I could throw in. Just PM me whenever. Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast