Thread: Baseball Photobucket complete!

Baseball Photobucket complete!

I've finally updated my photobucket with the baseball stuff that I have at school. Still need to put my high-end Abreu's up, so let me know if you're interested in any (I have hundreds if not thousands). Thanks!

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t44/JEA2880/

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    hey i like the harden auto, the blanton auto, and if that humber auto is available that one too check my bucket

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeans
    hey i like the harden auto, the blanton auto, and if that humber auto is available that one too check my bucket
    Well, looks like we're both Mets fans... I'm mostly interested in your Mets stuff (which is probably off limits) or your Felix Hernandez Bowman Chrome Auto. I'd be open to dealing some of my Humber stuff (also have a Bowman Chrome Auto and a Bowman Sterling Auto on the way) if the Felix was on the market, let me know.

John

i could trade some of my lower end pelfrey stuff. and themichael abreu jersey is available

the felix is no way, jose. ive wanted that card for two years and i finally have one.