Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

~~~wanted Jay Cutler~~~~~ Lets Roll

Looking For Jay Cutler Rookies, Autos And Game Used Minus Sage And Press Pass Unless Its An Auto. Lmk What Ya Got And What Players You Collect And Ill See What I Have Thanks

2. Kronozio
    I like the Boldin auto. What is the book value on it? I have some Cutler rookie cards.

books $15 if im trading it for rookies it needs to be in my favor thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    Looking For Jay Cutler Rookies, Autos And Game Used Minus Sage And Press Pass Unless Its An Auto. Lmk What Ya Got And What Players You Collect And Ill See What I Have Thanks
    hey man whats going on i what to see if you got that thomas yet
    also 06 contender joseph addai auto im down to like need 26 autos he is one

yup got it yesterday your cards went out friday I posted the DC# in the trade manager sent it priority mail for ya so you should get it friday at the latest due to the mass amounts of snow we continue to get argh. The addai isnt FT right now unless its the right offer you know which ones i like

Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    yup got it yesterday your cards went out friday I posted the DC# in the trade manager sent it priority mail for ya so you should get it friday at the latest due to the mass amounts of snow we continue to get argh. The addai isnt FT right now unless its the right offer you know which ones i like
    ok well if you please lmk i do have some new stuff so take a look

hey bro, just wondering if you had received the Gates auto and the Cutler Turkey Red's I sent ya. I just noticed our trade is still open in the TM. LMK please, they should have been then by now I would hope.

Hey Adam....nice Favre you have incoming. Wish I had enough Cutler stuff for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast