Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any team collectors???

Any team collectors???

I'll be going through all my commons boxes and sorting them into teams so are there any team (or maybe player) collectors out there? LMK and maybe we can make a trade. Thanx.

I collect Orioles and Pujols. If you could come up with a lot of them I'd to a team trade!
    Eugene

Don't mean to "hi-jack" this thread but krycekcsm if your interested in trading your Brian Giles auto for my low #'d Hinske auto LMK. Also if either of you guys have any Pujols I'd trade in your favor in Giants and Yankees cards!
    Eugene

In the first of many boxes I found 27 Giants (21 are 02-03) and 39 Orioles. I don't have any Pujols left sorry. LMK if you guys need these or if you need more info. BTW I probably have another 5-8 boxes of stuff to go through. I forgot to mention also that there are some doubles (hopefully no triples) and there are also quite a few parralells from the mid 90s in here. Most of these cards will be from 1995-2003, but some will be from 88-94 (I can take out any years or sets or whatever you don't want. LMK.

For these I'd be looking for either a couple RC's or Yankees stuff.

Viking of those Giants were any of Jesse Foppert, Jerome Williams, or Todd Linden? Thanks.

I need Dontrelle Willis, Miguel Cabrera, and Juan Pierre. PLMK.

Thanks
    Kirby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast