Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

$10 Target Assorted pack boxes - Good enough 4 me.

I love opening packs of cards – it’s an addiction. Opening that one pack containing a jersey or auto card is exciting. Problem is it’s a real gamble and at $80.00 or more a box it really sucks pulling a bunch of garbage. So to maintain my pack opening addiction I started buying $20.00 retail boxes at Target. For the price I have pulled some nice jersey cards and autos. But, it still adds up and I have purchased more boxes containing a bunch of junk than ones with jersey/auto cards.
    Target also sells boxes with 8 or so assorted packs for $10.00. This I find to be a great deal – it doesn’t break the bank and usually I pull a jersey card. Last winter my best score from a $10 box was a Favre/Manning/Warner triple jersey card and last night I pulled a Brian Calhoun rc jersey card.
    - I'm done buying boxes priced at $20 or more.

Does anyone else out there enjoy buying these $10 Target boxes?
    Also, would love to read some of your pulls from these boxes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The $10 boxes I'm referring to are the ones that contain different brand packs all in one box.
    Not the $10 manufacturer boxes..

SCF Rewards
    Country

I purchased a $7 box at Toys-R-Us a few years back and pulled a Randy Moss 1/1 out of the series that has the mini-dvds. Dont remember what its called, but I pulled a 1/1 out of a $7 box!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wdwain's Items on eBay

In the past i have pulled multiple jerseys and a John Elway insert #'d 1/50

I have had luck with those 9.99 boxes also :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also buy those. I like the assortment of cards you get. of course sometimes, I get a pack of 1990 Pro Set and that sucks, but for the most part, you get some nice small hits out of them. The Meijers here in Indy have also had some of those boxes and I notice alot of them are starting to put hobby packs in them too. the point to me is that 8 packs for $10 is pretty darn cheap.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See elgato610's Items on eBay

Are these the ones with 8 packs but you can only see 4 of them?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ragnarok693's Items on eBay

Yes they are. Yesterday I purchased one. On the front was a pack of 06 Topps Chrome FB. I pulled a Hatoli Ngata Auto. Made my year. 10 bucks for a Hatoli Ngata Auto. I also got a #ed payton manning out of one of the 05 packs and the oldest pack was 04 playoff absolute. I got an Eli.

Problem is they are getting scarce. I only see 2 or so at target at a time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

YUP

They also have if I'm not mistaken 12 and 14 pack boxes priced at 14.99 and 19.99 - each with a different bonus ranging from gold cards, key chains or a jersey card depending on the price of the box.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See VLADDADDY's Items on eBay

i love them. not sure if anybody remembers those clear cubes that target had that actually seeded cards by value. it was like 1:4 had a 25-50 bv card all the way up to 1:200 had a 250+ bv card. i bought one for 7.99 or something back in 2002 and pulled a 2000 collectors edge john elway gold ingot bv $25.00 x25. thats $625.00!!!!! bad thing is i couldnt move that card for $200.00! still nice pull though

SCF Rewards
    See sdridethelightning14's Items on eBay

I have had nothing but bad luck with these type of boxes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast