Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: UD redemptions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See akseger's Items on eBay

UD redemptions

Anyone else getting sick of waiting 6 months to a year for a card? I've been waiting 5 months for a BAP Lupul SP auto & I pulled a Lupul auto out of 07 Ice the other day, what the hell is that?

BANNED

Country

i never waited more than 4 or 5 months for any redemptions i had ( i have 8 redemption this year ! )

SCF Rewards

UD redemptions

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Clyde
    Anyone else getting sick of waiting 6 months to a year for a card? I've been waiting 5 months for a BAP Lupul SP auto & I pulled a Lupul auto out of 07 Ice the other day, what the hell is that?

I have 5 hockey redemptions with upperdeck it makes almost a year.after i emailed them 30 times with no response i decided to give them a call and waiting like an hour on the phone for someone to answer and he tells me my redemption are not even close to getting them because the players have not returned the cards yet. so i told him to send me basketball cards in place of my hockey because i did not want to wait another year LOL.He said ok and it will be another 4 to 8 weeks.
    These redemption just plane suck.I should just buy a box from them and asked them if i can pay for it next year.
    LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scottswats's Items on eBay

I'm waiting on 4 redemptions. Ya its sucks but i'm not worrying about it. Out of my hands.
    SPx Winning Combo auto /25 -1 Year in May
    SPGU Significance Alfredsson -1 year in Sept
    Artifacts RED24 and 34 -only been a couple months so far

BANNED

Country

i just received this morning my phil kessel rookie redemption , i ONLY waited 4 months..Ohh by the way , UPPER DECK sent me this card in a white plain envelope ( not smart , in my opinion )

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See akseger's Items on eBay

I guess the squeeky wheel gets the grease. I had a 07 Ultra Latendresse rc in the mailbox today.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See alexsteencollector's Items on eBay

i been waiting on a 05-06 powerplay group b for 3 months now
    and a jari kurri auto draft for almost a year in april will be 1 year

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Professor-Chaos's Items on eBay

Dr. Clyde: I'd be interested in your Latendresse if you're looking to move it...

P-C
    --

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Clyde

ONLY 5 MONTHS!!!!! I was waiting on a Souary BAP auto for a year and a half!!!