Thread: Bowman Chrome autos

Bowman Chrome autos

I've been looking at a bunch of bowman chrome breaks on here and i've noticed most people are getting either a Dave Thomas or Jerious Norwood auto. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have noticed that also. I got Deangelo Williams in my box.

you see bowman chrome tied up dave thomas and jerious norwood and held them both hostage until they signed more cards than everybody else in the set,finally they let them go when their sharpies ran out of ink,i heard topps chrome did the same thing with joe klopfenstein and anthony fasano,take care steve

haha.......i never saw many fasanos pulled outta topps chrome

Quote Originally Posted by goboyz21
    I've been looking at a bunch of bowman chrome breaks on here and i've noticed most people are getting either a Dave Thomas or Jerious Norwood auto. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?
    Amazing, I bought two boxes and those were the two autos I got. Bought a third box and ended up with Chad Greenway.

I fell into some extra money and ended up with yet another box (still waiting from eBay) as well as a sealed CASE of Bowman Chrome (still not sure if i'm gonna break it open or hang onto it and sell later..