Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New player wants Matt Cain and Rocco Baldelli

lmk what you got, even base thanks. i dont really have a star base list right now but ill work on one

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

KYLE KORVER, Current twins, current cubs, Kobe,

I found cain's topps 52 i knew right where that was. I'm going to have to go through my 1,000's of topps to find his topps rc. i know i have it though. It should be hard.

i think i still have like 20 or so base cards of him...would trade for 2 pujols or Jeters or Arods or a Ryan if i need it...cant get a list right now as i am at school but LMK

Keith

dont need a list its ok i have 2 jeter base card at home i know of if you like post the trade and thanks

before i do post it let me go home later and make sure i have as many as i think i do...if i do i will post it

i have a rocco jsy pic on my site need a current marlins gu
    www.freewebs.com/bearpup/

:new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of , machado, ,arenado
    . ,trout,,kris Bryant ,corey seager,, trea turner, correa,benintendi, judge, moniak,Ronald acuna,
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast