Thread: AWESOME bure card

Thumbs up AWESOME bure card

hey everyone,

i recently traded a 00-01 pavel bure bap ultimate silver auto 30/90 to a friend. my friend needs money and is looking to sell it for around $30 US.

is anyone interested in purchasing this card for $30 US. it is worth $80!!!!!!!! it would be an awesome addition to your collection!

thanks,
    clint

I am really interested but i will have to find a way to get some cash. HMMMM...... Don't wait for me thought Clint if someone else wants it let them have it unless i can get some cash

ok sounds good. i will let ya know if someone else is interested in it. let me know if you can raise the cash!

Yeah sure thing man. Pavel Bure is my favourite player and I would love to add this card to my Bure Collection. BTW would you happen to have any Bure commons, inserts, or parrallels you would be willing to trade?

my brother has 6 bure rookies, a 00-01 sp game used 3 color jersey exclusive 333/350, and a 00-01 signature series SP gold auto

that bap silver auto was the only good bure i had. if you buy that ill find all my bure commons i have and ill just throw them in with the silver auto.

actually one time i wrote to bure and he sent me an auto'd card back, but i usually dont like to trade those.

I really like Bure. He is my favourite player. I am trying to make a huge collection of his cards. I have an autographed card that I got off a good friend of mine. For that Bure Silver would you let me pay in CDN$$ and just add the exchange rate?