Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1

    Need ~$75 Paypal - Check the bucket including PC

    Prospects and Chris Burke are HTG. On-card autographs are much harder to get than stickers. LMK what you like and make an offer.

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2

  4. #3
    I am definitely interested in one of your 97 Bowman Chrome Lance Berkman Refractor's, let me know a price, I can pay by paypal.

    John

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JEA2880
    I am definitely interested in one of your 97 Bowman Chrome Lance Berkman Refractor's, let me know a price, I can pay by paypal.

    John
    I already sold one today, can't let another one go. Sorry

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by trevordchi
    I already sold one today, can't let another one go. Sorry
    AHH how much did you let it go for? I guarantee I can beat it...

  7. #6
    i could use your shingo takatsu auto and your justin edwards xfractor... dont know how much in funds i have at the momeny but i could buy for the right price

  8. #7

  9. #8
    or the vince young auto, can you om me with the the prices cause ill never remeber where this post was

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by greengrizzle
    or the vince young auto, can you om me with the the prices cause ill never remeber where this post was
    What do you need for your Hanley Ramirez Bowman's Best and Jose Reyes Bowman? Let me know.

    John

  11. #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on