Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need ~$75 Paypal - Check the bucket including PC

Prospects and Chris Burke are HTG. On-card autographs are much harder to get than stickers. LMK what you like and make an offer.

2. Kronozio

I am definitely interested in one of your 97 Bowman Chrome Lance Berkman Refractor's, let me know a price, I can pay by paypal.

John

Quote Originally Posted by JEA2880
    I am definitely interested in one of your 97 Bowman Chrome Lance Berkman Refractor's, let me know a price, I can pay by paypal.

John
    I already sold one today, can't let another one go. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by trevordchi
    I already sold one today, can't let another one go. Sorry
    AHH how much did you let it go for? I guarantee I can beat it...

i could use your shingo takatsu auto and your justin edwards xfractor... dont know how much in funds i have at the momeny but i could buy for the right price

or the vince young auto, can you om me with the the prices cause ill never remeber where this post was

Quote Originally Posted by greengrizzle
    or the vince young auto, can you om me with the the prices cause ill never remeber where this post was
    What do you need for your Hanley Ramirez Bowman's Best and Jose Reyes Bowman? Let me know.

John

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast