Thread: Ickey Woods

Ickey Woods

According to Beckett he only has 144 total cards. Most of them are from 2005 Absolute of course, lol. I have mostly Patch/autos right now, but I am looking for ANYTHING that I don't have. I need almost all his early stuff 88-94. LMK what you have and what you're looking for. Thanks a lot!!!

2. Kronozio
    I still wanna know why he's called Ickey?

I can't remember the story. I know his real name is Elbert (pretty sure thats correct) but can't remember why they called him Ickey, lol.

Ickey Woods

Quote Originally Posted by jjj5278
    According to Beckett he only has 144 total cards. Most of them are from 2005 Absolute of course, lol. I have mostly Patch/autos right now, but I am looking for ANYTHING that I don't have. I need almost all his early stuff 88-94. LMK what you have and what you're looking for. Thanks a lot!!!
    I have 5 Fleer 1990's if interested #223. Excellent condition.

I'd only need 1 of them. Do you have anything else of the guys in my sig so we could expand the trade and make it worth it? LMK and thanks.

Ickey Woods cards available

Here are the cards I have.
    1989 Topps #27
    1991 Upper Deck #145
    1990 Pro Set #66

Let me know if we can trade.
    Chris
    rivertiger08@yahoo.com
    beckett id: cardtr8er

I need them all, lmk what you're looking for and we can go from there. Thanks.

Glad you need these/What I am looking for

I am looking for Steelers cards...mainly Terry Bradshaw, Mean Joe Greene, Franco Harris, Ben Roethlisberger, Troy Polamalu, any older Steeler (70s, early 80s). I am not really that picky, but I don't need any Jerome Bettis, Troy Edwards, Hines Ward, Plaxico Burress cards. Hunt around and see what you have and let me know. I will put the cards aside for you. Thanks.

I don't have much of those guys except maybe a few Big Ben base cards. The Ickeys only book for about $1.50 or so. Do you have anything else of the guys I collect to make it worth trading for? If not I will see what Big Ben base I have but most book for like $2+.