Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Updated FB bucket.. looking for basketball..

pls check my FB bucket and lmk if you need something.. im looking for basketball in return..

also have a reggie bush topps chrome se rc FT

have a 06-07 topps kobe bryant gold -- can't remember what it is numbered out of. I think it's out 500. would you want that for the turkey red bush rc? lmk and I can get back with about the number. I won't be home till Sunday morning.

need all of your

chromes

chromes se

chromes otg

thanks lmk

would you do all of my basketball for the Bush Chrome, Bush Turkey Red and Bron Reflections jsy

http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r...eifsalltheway/

Quote Originally Posted by campbell2004
    would you do all of my basketball for the Bush Chrome, Bush Turkey Red and Bron Reflections jsy

http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r...eifsalltheway/
    nope sorry.....

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin Pyro
    have a 06-07 topps kobe bryant gold -- can't remember what it is numbered out of. I think it's out 500. would you want that for the turkey red bush rc? lmk and I can get back with about the number. I won't be home till Sunday morning.
    not interested with parallels.. got any other basketballs?

Quote Originally Posted by Livin4God24seven
    need all of your

chromes

chromes se

chromes otg

thanks lmk
    didnt see much basketball in your bucket.. thanks for the interest

check my site for the holt patch and the bush turkey red rookie. Uploading more basketball rookies as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by renidadawg
    check my site for the holt patch and the bush turkey red rookie. Uploading more basketball rookies as we speak.
    only see the howard luxury box gu.. lmk what you want for it

could you do the holt patch for it? they book for $15 each. also, what basketball rookies do you collect? liked all of your football refractors. lmk

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast