Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

National Treasures and 2 Triple Threads Breaks FT/FS

So I decided to go and grab a box of National Treasures today. Here's what I pulled

1st card

John Mackey (Gold?) 15/25

2nd card

Rookie Signatures Will Blackmon 14/200

I think out of all the insert sets I've seen so far in National Treasures....I just don't like this Rookie Signatures one. (Maybe it's because I pulled a Will Blackmon though :) )

3rd card....getting better

Rookie Signature Prime 2 Color Jersey Mathias Kiwanuka 45/49

At this point I'm feeling better...it wasn't a Bush, Young, or anything....but atleast it wasn't a Jerome Harrison or Cedric Humes...or one of them!!

4th card

1st thing I saw was 3 gu patches....then the names Sonny Jurgensen / Bart Starr / Johnny Unitas....then the serial # ....5/10 .....So now I am pretty damn impressed with this box so far, very nice card.

5th card

Canton Classics Bart Starr 2 Color Prime Jersey Autograph 11/15

6th Card

Canton Classics Tony Dorsett Jersey Autograph 18/25

7th Card....LAST BUT NOT LEAST....

5/5!!!!

So....after the luck here, I decided to give Triple Threads a shot...

Box 1

Relic Combos Emerald Terrell Suggs/Julius Peppers/Jonathan Vilma 18/18

Triple Jersey Auto Devin Hester 73/75

after the Hester, decided to buy the last box

Box 2

Triple jerey auto Jerome Harrison 38/50

GOLD Triple Jersey Joe Namath 7/9

Didn't finish particularly great w/ the 2nd Threads box....but the Namath is not bad at all. I would prefer not to look at any lists for this stuff, so please don't post any. If you are interested in something, go ahead and give me an offer.

P.S. - Any offers are going to have to be VERY good for some of the really good cards. These cards are currently on the bay, but if the right offer comes along they will be taken down right away.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    what kind of bv are you looking for on the national treasures triple jsy qb's. lmk

pretty nice stuff man!! bet that treasures box put you back a few $$, lol....nice look having the players profile pic without helmets....just thought id post a congrats, id love the sonny triple, but not even gonna bother, lol

im not completely sure. I'm not familar with how much these players cards sell for, and also mixed with this being a "high end" set...it makes it kind of hard

right now, I know at least 100...

but im watching two of these cards on the bay to see what they go for and maybe get a better idea of value on them.

Quote Originally Posted by theproudestmonkey
    pretty nice stuff man!! bet that treasures box put you back a few $$, lol....nice look having the players profile pic without helmets....just thought id post a congrats, id love the sonny triple, but not even gonna bother, lol
    ya, it was a bit of cash....it was a lot of fun though!

Id consider making an offer to you on the triple jersey with Bart Starr... The jersey/auto would go for a good chunk of coin. If you come up with a good value please let me know that and who you collect.

hey sprangley love to get the triple unitas/starr/jurgenson and the starr auto patch

Hey!!!!! LMK if Ya Pulled Any Colts Base,Inserts,etc... I Could use Any Ya Have...

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pr0phet
    Id consider making an offer to you on the triple jersey with Bart Starr... The jersey/auto would go for a good chunk of coin. If you come up with a good value please let me know that and who you collect.
    I should have a better idea on value tonight or tomorrow. I'll let you know then.

Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    hey sprangley love to get the triple unitas/starr/jurgenson and the starr auto patch
    didn't see anything, thanks though!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast