Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upper Deck restaurant

Upper Deck restaurant

FYI, if you ever go to Las Vegas, I just found out there is an Upper Deck restaurant in the Las Vegas Club downtown. My dad told me about it and he says it has UDA stuff all over the place. I'm gonna check it out the next time I go to LV.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I wonder if their customer service at the restaurant is as bad as their customer service when it comes to cards.

Quote Originally Posted by JayJagFan
    I wonder if their customer service at the restaurant is as bad as their customer service when it comes to cards.
    Ha! Good one! Like if you don't get your food in a timely manner, they'll ask you for a list of dinner items you would accept as replacements!
    =P
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by LakersMC
    Ha! Good one! Like if you don't get your food in a timely manner, they'll ask you for a list of dinner items you would accept as replacements!
    =P
    Hahaha...another scenario...you order (and pay for) a filet mignon dinner, but they don't have any left, so they give you a bologna sandwich instead.

To make it more realistic, they have to have the UD guy kick you in the nuts right when you get in the door, gotta make it realistic on how most of us feel after we buy some of their product!

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan101
    To make it more realistic, they have to have the UD guy kick you in the nuts right when you get in the door, gotta make it realistic on how most of us feel after we buy some of their product!
    Haha, definitely...how about when you order a meal, and they bring you back a redemption for the meal to be served at a later date (most likely years later).

Quote Originally Posted by JayJagFan
    Hahaha...another scenario...you order (and pay for) a filet mignon dinner, but they don't have any left, so they give you a bologna sandwich instead.

Now thats just plain funny. I dont care who you are that there is funny! LOL

How about meatballs inserted randomly in 1:72 bowls of pasta?

Haha, seriously though, that's kinda neat, would be fun to check out.

is there a website? does anybody have the address? my parents are going to vegas and i want them to go there.

Hey,theres another one here in Hollywood,Florida (not too far from home.)Havent been there but noticed its called upper deck and is sports oriented.They serve packs with the food if you like.(J/K) but serious about it there being another in hollywood.will22clark!
    Hidden Content
    Will Clark Super Collector (770 Different cards)

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast