Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Bibinc's Trade Page

     
  1. #1

    Bibinc's Trade Page

    I have just updated all my cards for trade, they are now all pictured in my photobucket. I am looking for UD BLACK redeemed cards and willing to trade in your favour for the right card.

    http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m...estbasketball/


    I am also interested in anything that may catch my eye. So let me know if you would like to trade.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    I'm interested in your Shaq/David Vaughn 95-96 Finest Rookie/Veteran insert. Please check my sites and let me know if I have anything you're interested in for it.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by springwoodslasher
    I'm interested in your Shaq/David Vaughn 95-96 Finest Rookie/Veteran insert. Please check my sites and let me know if I have anything you're interested in for it.

    Hi,
    This is the only thing I like. Josh Smith Trilogy Auto Focus LMK.

    Thanks BIBINC

  5. #5

  6. #6
    like these:

    paul ultimate swatch
    spx auto jsy rc granger

  7. #7
    like these

    sweetshot may jsy
    deron winning materials
    old lebron jsy

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by pure_basketball
    like these:

    paul ultimate swatch
    spx auto jsy rc granger

    PM sent lmk.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MDIZZ
    like these

    sweetshot may jsy
    deron winning materials
    old lebron jsy

    Could not see anything I am interested in.

    Thanks

  10. #10

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on