Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Some one please take this off my hands!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont like this card and never have. It was included in a deal I made with another guy. Please just lmk what you think a good BV would be and ill tell you yes or no. It is 2005 Fleer Showcase Carl Crawford auto bat knob. Once again you name the BV

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=100_1552.jpg

CRAD IS GONE BUT FEEL FREE TO LOOK THROUGH MY BUCKET FOR OTHER THINGS!!!!!!
    Last edited by YummiestBeef; 02-06-2007 at 10:18 PM.

hey man lets talk i love that card myself although its not astheticlly pleasing

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeans
    hey man lets talk i love that card myself although its not astheticlly pleasing
    What BV are ya thinkin

i have no idea man i really dont crawford is a minor star (i wish beckett didnt get rid of the CHART that used to make things so much easier

Quote Originally Posted by briguy0216
    chekc ym bucket

Brian
    didn't see anything I could use right now thanks

how about a 2001 Donruss The Rookies Albert Pujols RC for It? One thing though, do you have a picture of the other side of the card? id really like to see it thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tylert295
    check my bucket please
    thanks
    can use the Joe mauer auto. PLMK

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeans
    how about a 2001 Donruss The Rookies Albert Pujols RC for It? One thing though, do you have a picture of the other side of the card? id really like to see it thanks
    whats that pujols book. do you have a scan of it. Let me get a scan real quick here

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast