Thread: am i allowed to sell

Question am i allowed to sell

or do you trade only in here?i am getting out of collecting and would love to sell cards to collectors

Quote Originally Posted by jmay
    or do you trade only in here?i am getting out of collecting and would love to sell cards to collectors
    You absolutely can sell :)

A few things though you may want to know:

-You can make sale threads in each of the 4 forums, but try to keep it limited to that specific sport IE: Football cards in the football trade section, baseball in baseball, etc

-You may bump your threads 2 times a day, generall once in the morning and once at night.

-Be aware that while you may be a very honest and trustworthy individual, many people may be a little hesitant to strike a deal since you are brand new. They may ask you to send first, even in a sale, and although you have every right to not want to do that, just be aware you may not get as many sales as you would if you were an established member.

Good luck to you!

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content