Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Triple Threads pulls: Maroney Triple GU #/18, Montana #/25

Title says it all: An emerald Maroney, triple GU #/18, and a base sapphire Joe Montana #/25. No scans yet, but they look awesome. Check on eBay, as I think similar ones are up.

My wants are in the sig, LMK.

please check my tradelist for the maroney and LMK if you are interested in anything....thanks alot

jason

TylerT: Didn't really see much on your site, but feel free to PM me with an offer if you'd like.

Jdio: I like the LJ/LT GU, but it's not a priority. Not a big LJ fan.

Honestly? I have no idea what either of these would be worth BV wise.

then how will u know when its right to trade or not, i can offer some stuff for it if i knew a bv..whats ebay selling it for

Steeler: It's new enough that one hasn't even finished selling on eBay yet, at least not one of the #/18 ones.

Mantlefan: My wants are in my sig. I'll PM you and let you know if I see anything in your list.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSkinsFan
    Title says it all: An emerald Maroney, triple GU #/18, and a base sapphire Joe Montana #/25. No scans yet, but they look awesome. Check on eBay, as I think similar ones are up.

My wants are in the sig, LMK.
    Nice pulls ... I went checking on the bay to get a figure of what the card could book for ... Are these the cards you are talking about ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast