Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steal these from me...

Post Steal these from me...

I will sell in your favor. BV to the right, not selling price.

2006 Turkey Red RCs (variation) ~ bv

Reggie Bush (red) ~ 14.40
    Sinorice Moss (white) SP ~ $9
    Santonio Holmes (red) SP ~ $12
    Vince Young (grey) PS ~ $8
    Laurence Maroney (grey) SP ~ $15
    LenDale White (grey) SP ~ $10
    Joseph Addai (grey) SP ~ $12
    Joe Klopfenstein (grey) SP ~ $4
    Jerious Norwood (grey) SP ~ $8
    Matt Leinart (grey) ~ $8

$100.40 total bv $25 takes ALL the Turkey Reds and the Tomlinson blanket!!!

Other RCs:

1989 Randy Johnson Fleer (baseball) ~ no clue, anyone help?
    2006 Garrett Mills Bowman Sterling ~ $4
    2006 Darryl Tapp Hot Prospects ~ $4
    2001 Chad Johnson Topps ~ $5

Jerseys:

2006 Michael Vick Bowman Sterling ~ $15
    2006 LaVarr Arrington Turkey Red ~ $8
    2006 AJ Hawk/Santonio Holmes Upper Deck dual ~ $30

Other:

2006 LaDainian Tomlinson Turkey Red B-18 blanket box topper ~ $10
    If you buy 5+ cards at once, this will be free!

Would like to move as whole or by 3-4 to save on shipping. Most pics of cards are in my bucket in signature. Thanks for looking.

LMK what you like and we can work on a price!
    Jonathan Vilma super collector in training!
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

2. Kronozio
    evening bump. Wanna make a trade, or sale before kickoff
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

Taking offers right now, paid $20 for it.

ouch paid 20 for a 30 gu. I wont be able to close to that. Also, you posted the deal for the vilma you wanted to buy. I offered it to you 7.40 paypal. Can you pay for that yet tonight so I can mail tomorrow? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sk1222
    ouch paid 20 for a 30 gu. I wont be able to close to that. Also, you posted the deal for the vilma you wanted to buy. I offered it to you 7.40 paypal. Can you pay for that yet tonight so I can mail tomorrow? thanks
    Depends on when the money transfers from the bank. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by 6boyds
    Joseph Addai (grey) SP ~ $12

lmk.
    I like the Steven Jackson dual jersey. It books at $15.

Quote Originally Posted by 6boyds
    i cant do gu for rookie...sorry.
    If your looking to buy, I could do $5... lmk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast