Thread: help me decided.....

help me decided.....

Should I bust a box of Ultra, Rookie Debut, Ovation, Upper Deck, or Bowman?????? Help me out here! any opinions?

Ultra and Rookie Debut are kind of homely, and Ovation is a bit pricey for the break, but I like UD and Bowman. UD is probably the best bang for the buck. I don't like most UD products, but their primary set is almost always a good deal.

do you know how many autos and gu fall per box for bowman and UD??

not sure, but you can check charmcitycards.com - they usually list the odds for each box

I think you made a good decision. The base are very nice, and you get a decent amount of GU and Autos per box. Good luck with your break! I hope you pull some PC stuff or mojo!

Bowman is deffinately the best of the lot there...i think its 1 auto and 2 GU per box of bowman