Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1997 Jake Plummer auto F/S

1997 Jake Plummer auto F/S

I have a 1997 Pro Line Jake Plummer rookie autograph, that books at $30, anybody interested make an offer.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

??? anyone else find it wierd two posts for a 97 Proline Jake Plummer auto ... back to back from two different users? playa55x do you have a scan of the card?

56chev- its kind of hard for me to look through the whole list of what you have, but do you have any white sox or blackhawks?

jermz-yes it is kind of odd actually it is the same card me and him opened a box of it, we live down the street and he didnt realize that i put up a post for the same thing and he did too, so its kind of an ironic situation but there is only 1 card and we are both trying to get rid of it, and for the scan, i will get you one or DA BULLS has one underneath his thread as well, if you cant find his lmk and ill get you one.

well do you have anything at all? if not would you be willing to buy?

All I have is chisox Base (prolly around 300ish)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast