Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1

    I Want A Rc Lot For 23.23 Paypal!

    I want the nicest base rc lot I can get consisting of only true rc cards NO INSERTS! I mainly want these players:

    Reggie Wayne
    Carnell Williams
    Deangelo Williams
    Maurice Jones Drew
    Vince Young
    Jay Cutler
    Joseph Addai
    Matt Leinart
    Lendale White
    Tarvaris Jackson
    Sinorice Moss
    Santonio Holmes
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Bernard Berrian
    Marques Colston
    Drew Brees
    Frank Gore
    Greg Jennings
    Ladainian Tomlinson
    Tom Brady

    I will add more paypal if the lot is just UNBELIEVABLE....I HAVE UP TO 50$

  2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
  3. #2
    I have

    2006 Topps Chrome Maurice Jones-Drew $12
    2006 Topps Chrome SE Refractor Santonio Holmes $20
    2006 Topps Chrome SE LenDale White $12
    2005 UD RC Frank Gore $10
    2006 Bowman- Cutler $6 & Addai $4

    Total $64....sell it for $14 dlvd...

    Quote Originally Posted by ABDBsportscards
    I want the nicest base rc lot I can get consisting of only true rc cards NO INSERTS! I mainly want these players:

    Reggie Wayne
    Carnell Williams
    Deangelo Williams
    Maurice Jones Drew
    Vince Young
    Jay Cutler
    Joseph Addai
    Matt Leinart
    Lendale White
    Tarvaris Jackson
    Sinorice Moss
    Santonio Holmes
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Bernard Berrian
    Marques Colston
    Drew Brees
    Frank Gore
    Greg Jennings
    Ladainian Tomlinson
    Tom Brady

    I will add more paypal if the lot is just UNBELIEVABLE....I HAVE UP TO 50$

  4. #3
    I could do these for the $23.23
    2001 Tomlinson MVP RC card#294
    2006 Score Select Leinart Young card# 329
    2006 Bowman Chrome Tarvaris Jackson card# 247
    2006 Bowman Chrome Jay Cutler card#222
    2006 Topps Chrome Jay Cutler card#229

    PLMK
    Thanks
    Nick

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PittzBlittz
    I could do these for the $23.23
    2001 Tomlinson MVP RC card#294
    2006 Score Select Leinart Young card# 329
    2006 Bowman Chrome Tarvaris Jackson card# 247
    2006 Bowman Chrome Jay Cutler card#222
    2006 Topps Chrome Jay Cutler card#229

    PLMK
    Thanks
    Nick
    no thanks looking for a bigger lot than 5 rcs

  6. #5

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by metwillwin07
    I have

    2006 Topps Chrome Maurice Jones-Drew $12
    2006 Topps Chrome SE Refractor Santonio Holmes $20
    2006 Topps Chrome SE LenDale White $12
    2005 UD RC Frank Gore $10
    2006 Bowman- Cutler $6 & Addai $4

    Total $64....sell it for $14 dlvd...
    Best offer so far but imma look at others!!

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SetBuilder
    Check my bucket.
    whats the finest gore and prestige vince youg book?

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ABDBsportscards
    whats the finest gore and prestige vince youg book?
    $12 for the Young
    $5 for the Gore

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SetBuilder
    $12 for the Young
    $5 for the Gore
    ill buy them for 5$ DLVD

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ABDBsportscards
    ill buy them for 5$ DLVD
    can we go $7? I need the cash. LMK

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on