Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Calling all Chad Billingsley cards.

Looking for all Chad Billingsey GU/Auto/Inserts/RCs.....

Please state what card you have, and how much you're looking for it/them.
    And if you like anything in my bucket, let me know which.

Thanks,
    Steve.

I have a Billingsley BGS PP rc auto incoming. I really really like the Elbert and Kershaw autos

Alright, I can trade the Elbert auto/gu for it, lmk if that works.

No thanks. The Elbert only books for $15. The Billinglsey ungraded books for $40. BGS 9 is probably like $50l

Ahh, was highly mistaken on that one. Sorry. Those Billingsleys go for about 16 or so on eBay... not really interested in trading the Kershaw auto for that.

Maybe next time tval
    Thanks for looking anyways,

Steve.

Actually the last one got $22. I could probably do it for both Elbert autos.

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong one. Could you get a picture of that for me just to make sure?

Ah, alright. Ya, I can do the 2 Elbert autos for that. If you agree to it, just lmk when you receive the card and we'll post it.

Thanks,
    Steve.

Sorry, I'm gonna pass. Didn't realize the Team Topps was 05 instead of 04.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast