Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

WTTF:Michigan Wolverines, Detroit Pistons

For these Michigan players, I am looking for Autos, Game Used, and Low #'d stuff I don't have yet

Maceo Baston
    Louis Bullock
    Jamal Crawford
    Juwan Howard
    Ray Jackson
    Jimmy King
    Terry Mills
    Josh Moore
    Glen Rice
    Bernard Robinson
    Jalen Rose
    Campy Russell
    Cazzie Russell
    Maurice Taylor
    Rudy Tomjanovich
    Robert Traylor
    Loy Vaught
    Chris Webber

For Pistons, I'm looking for Autos, Game Used, RCs, Low #'d, etc. I will also trade for good size lots of base, but I will probably only trade base or cheap inserts for them. I'm looking for these players (only in Pistons uniform)

Chauncey Billups
    Richard Hamilton
    Tayshaun Prince
    Rasheed Wallace
    Jason Maxiell
    Antonio McDyess
    Carlos Delfino
    Lindsey Hunter

2. Kronozio
    I just picked up a Bernard Robinson auto today - it's in my Bucket

JammingJames23 - I am interested in the Robinson. Check my site to see if I have anything you need

Billups auto in bucket, plus other pistons.....Need the Favre jersey alot. lmk

JammingJames23 - I'll trade the Walt Williams Auto for the Bernard Robinson if you want to do that

MaddSportsCards - The Favre is pending in another deal. Sorry

Ok thanks if that falls through lmk....By the way next year at the Big house, Penn State 31 - Michigan 6.

sure, that'll work - i'll get it posted and ready to send tomorrow - thanks

MaddSportsCards - ok, I'll let you know, but that's not gonna happen. I expect it to be a close game, more like Michigan 27 PSU 21. I'll be there for that one. I would be shocked if anyone held Michigan's offense to that few points next year.

JammingJames23 - Thanks. I'll send tomorrow also.

I Got Some Game Used In My Bucket.also Can Get You Quite A Few Base Of Sheed,webber,rose,rice, And Hunter.can Let You Know How Many Of Each.are You Looking To Buy Or Trade.let Me Know.i Can Sell Pretty Cheap To Clear Out Some Room.thanks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast