Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Country
    See pjs301's Items on eBay

At very least I want the Ryan auto. At the most, I'll take everything that is left from the list I asked about earlier. Thanks. Don't mark them yet, however, I want to make sure that I can get the Paypal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You know this is the type of stuff that makes me sick. You have a trader with a must send first tag who (1) tries to hurt the rep of a very established trader here, and (2) Stars name dropping advisors (not a good idea)

I have done a few trades with griffsdad without a hitch. Whity, I suggest you earn your rep here before you dont have a chance to do it.

elle - sorry, didnt mean to derail your thread. just saw that part and it really upset me.

Its ok, I didnt think he was accusing griffsdad of anything or me...he just jumped the gun a bit, he said he sent my end out today, not sure what him and griffsdad had going on though

Country
    See pjs301's Items on eBay

I'm just waiting(2 Weeks Now) for him to send out his part. I haven't paid for the cards yet, but he knows that I will when I get them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals
    See rogerj16's Items on eBay

How much for this:

Bowman Chrome/Chrome Draft Refractor Variations
    2005 Bowman Chrome Draft Brad Thompson Gold Refractor #d/50

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dholley77's Items on eBay

Not sure what you have left but I would be interested in these after you and Griffsdad make a deal.Would like to see a scan of the Mantle.I will be paying with paypal if you have a premier account and can take creditcard payment
    1964 Topps Mickey Mantle NICE SHAPE HAVE SCAN
    AUTOGRAPHS
    2001 Donruss Signature Bob Gibson Team Trademarks Autograph #d/98
    2002 Finest Bobby Richardson Moments Autograph
    2002 Upper Deck Ken Griffey, Jr. Game Jersey Autograph #d/200
    2004 EX Jim Thome Clearly Authentics Game Jersey Autograph #d/50
    Let Me Know Thanks

PMs Sent

LMK
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by ellecards
    whityscard--would like to hear from that administrator then...please tell them to email me. Also, I am NOT sending anything to you until I get the payment. And as you see, I checked and edited it to $10. I am waiting on quite a bit of feedback as well from people and will be over 10 positive in no time...also told you I have over 200 refs from beckett and great ebay feedback. Will let you know when I finally recieve your end.

you also need to let griffsdad know what is going on with his end as well. Did you get an email saying he was ripping people off????

If you really do have "200 refs from beckett and great ebay feedback", would it be too much to ask to post your beckett and eBay names here so others can verify?

Andy

SCF Rewards
    Country

2006 Bowman Chrome Jose Bautista RC Autograph
    how much?
    Thanks,
    Justin

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by SingleDaddyof2
    If you really do have "200 refs from beckett and great ebay feedback", would it be too much to ask to post your beckett and eBay names here so others can verify?

Andy

Why do I need to repeat myself? You don't really have what you claim to have? Post it already.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345