Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone buying????

Is anyone buying????

ok, so i realize that alot of these cards really arent anything too special, but if anyone is buying, i could use some extra money, could let them go at 1.50 to 2.00 per card, depending on what you want, and will give breaks if you buy a bunch, i guess its kind of a long shot, but i just figured id throw it out there, shipping will be on me. you just pay for the cards....

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i6...ll/Other%20GU/

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Hop on Aim and Ill give ya a holla on some of those.

hey man, i wont be home till about 9pm tonight (eastern) i'll see if your on then, if youd rather just pm me what you need.

thanks!

shawn, will look through and see what ive still got and let you know later tonight, will send a pm, the page is not totally updated so a few may not be available.

well i am interested in the following
    curry/rose dual jersey
    sprewells jrs

lmk thanks

I could use the Miller gu and the Wallace (blazers uni) gu.

I buy bulk Game Used for 90 per card. I know it's not what you posted that you wanted to get, but if you sell to the guys buying singles and have a bunch of scrubs, I'll take whatever you have left.

mark

viking- pm sent
    bradley- the miller is gone, ive still got the other three, pm me if you need them
    teddy- be a little more specific, tell me what numbers they are above the cards...
    dayzd- ive still got the wallace, not the miller though..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast