Looking for player lots

I will trade for former padres lots, like ryan klesko, phil nevin, etc. Lmk what you got.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

hi
    check out my web page. i have lots of padres cards on there. take a look and lmk if you can use anything and we can work something out. thanks greg

http://www.freewebs.com/forallsports/

if you take what I pull , I can get cards for you of most Padre players, just send a list of players and a yes that you'll take them. Jerry

4. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Ryan,

I deleted the picture in your signature because it was way too big. Max is 300 wide by 100 pixels!

Henri

I have a ton of those players. Are you just wanting them in Padres uniform? What other Padres are you looking for? I can make a lot of 600 plus with no duplicates from 89-06. Looking for anything in my signature or would look at a tradelist. Please let me know.----walter