Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another Question on UD Black

sorry question again..

i got some UD Black redemption cards and want to know if i redeem them online right now,
    will they ship them out right away or will need to wait for many weeks (as stated on the back of the card) ?

i never ever redeem anything from UD before, and
    i am moving house in a month time may be, so if it takes long, i won't do it now.

so if anyone has just redeemed the Black cards recently, please lmk how long did they take to ship out the cards.

thx ppl..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BIBINC's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Outlander
    sorry question again..

i got some UD Black redemption cards and want to know if i redeem them online right now,
    will they ship them out right away or will need to wait for many weeks (as stated on the back of the card) ?

i never ever redeem anything from UD before, and
    i am moving house in a month time may be, so if it takes long, i won't do it now.

so if anyone has just redeemed the Black cards recently, please lmk how long did they take to ship out the cards.

thx ppl..

I would redeem now and get your mail sent to a relative or forwarded to your new address. These redemptions expire at the end of June I think it was.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I say just wait the month and redeem it then

It's sent via Fedex so i think the whole forwarding thing may not work?

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeesh, im on hold trying to get to customer service for the last half hour or so..

sucks