FT: two Winston Justice autographs

Folks, I've been sitting on these cards for a looooong time. There has to be a Philly or USC fan who wants them. I don't know the BV on them and I don't really care - I would just like a Bills card to add to my PC.

2006 Topps Finest
    2006 Bowman Sterling

Scans for both are at my site (which is not updated, sorry).

2. Kronozio

Walston - Sorry, I already have the Bowman Chrome. Thanks!

Graphix - I like the Parrish Sweet Swatches and the Reflect auto. I'd still owe you a few bucks for that, so let me know what else I could do for you - I have a pile of RCs you could pick from to make up the difference. If you like the Eagles I could also get ahold of either a Jeremy Bloom Threads RC/999 or an 05 Ultra TD Kings Platinum McNabb jersey/34.

pafan, don't think I have that auto anymore. but I know I still have the Sweet Swatches.

Graphix - Could we do the Shockey Authentix and Parrish jerseys for my two cards and something else?