Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for Warren Moon Inserts

Need alot of moon inserts that I dont have already for PC. I have updated alittlebit on my trade page. Hopefully some people have some good cards and interested in something from my site.
    Thanks
    Tim

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Somebody has to have warren moons that they dont want. If you have something.. and not interested in my page.. let me know who you collect..and I shall see what I can do.

I'm going to a Warren Moon signing in a few hours here in Hawaii.
    I hope to get a few cards and an 8x10 signed.

DOH, I wanna go.
    You gotta tell warren moon that a big fan in Illinois says "He is an awesome quarterback."

Do you need an 02 Score QBC Materials card #27?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs Fan
    Somebody has to have warren moons that they dont want. If you have something.. and not interested in my page.. let me know who you collect..and I shall see what I can do.
    Here is what I have

Warren Moon/Steve McNair 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch # 482/500 $2.50 $6.00
    Moon, Warren 2004 Donruss Classics Legend # 0936/2000 $0.60 $1.50

Looking for something Redskins

Barrett~

ColtsFanMike - Yes.. I will need that. Who are you looking for in return. I'll see what I have.

Baralufficus132 - Yes.. I need those. I will see what I have for Redskins.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs Fan
    ColtsFanMike - Yes.. I will need that. Who are you looking for in return. I'll see what I have.

Baralufficus132 - Yes.. I need those. I will see what I have for Redskins.
    Ideally, I'd like a Colts game used I don't have. A little less than ideal, but still good would be to trade for anything I could use for one or more of my sets. http://www.angelfire.com/pro/coltsfan/setwantlist.html

If neither of those work, I'd be willing to look at a trade list, to include just inserts and not necessarily game used.

Tim- I will get you a list this weekend.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast