Thread: Want to make a trade

Want to make a trade

Hey, im still looking to make a trade. In this effort, I am expanding my wants, and am now looking for, in addition to the 2002 david wright bowman chrome auto, any mets patches (more than 1 color). I am especially looking for David Wright and Jose Reyes, but I will consider trading for others as well. If the card(s) is/are nice enough, I might consider parting with my david wright bat rc.

I am not only limiting myself to mets, so please offer me anything you think i might be interested in.

Check my bucket, and leave a post or pm

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Check my Bucket to see if I am worthy of trading for these cards:

Wright Bat - $80
    Reyes Bowman RC - $15
    Reyes Topps Stars RC - $10
    Prior Patch - $25
    Tejada Auto - $60

Quote Originally Posted by griffsdad2430
    Check my Bucket to see if I am worthy of trading for these cards:

Wright Bat - $80
    Reyes Bowman RC - $15
    Reyes Topps Stars RC - $10
    Prior Patch - $25
    Tejada Auto - $60
    i saw a bunch of stuff i liked (although it is going to be tough to get that bat from me)
    your cards i liked:
    BV $50 Robinson Cano Auto/Jersey/Jersey
    BV $50 #'d 18/25 Tom Seaver auto
    BV $100 Cal Ripken Jr. auto
    BV $60 David Wright/Justin Leone Dual auto
    BV $40 Miguel Cabrera auto, gu
    #'d 35/250 BV $20 David Wright gu

Obviously i wont be able to get all of those cards, but please make me an offer based on what you like and what i like. Just need to warn you, the prior is slightly chipped (see pic), and i would need a pretty good deal to trade the wright bat
    plmk, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metsfan
    i saw a bunch of stuff i liked (although it is going to be tough to get that bat from me)
    your cards i liked:
    BV $50 Robinson Cano Auto/Jersey/Jersey
    BV $50 #'d 18/25 Tom Seaver auto
    BV $100 Cal Ripken Jr. auto
    BV $60 David Wright/Justin Leone Dual auto
    BV $40 Miguel Cabrera auto, gu
    #'d 35/250 BV $20 David Wright gu

Obviously i wont be able to get all of those cards, but please make me an offer based on what you like and what i like. Just need to warn you, the prior is slightly chipped (see pic), and i would need a pretty good deal to trade the wright bat
    plmk, thanks
    I could do the Wright Auto, and Cabrera Auto for the Wright Bat and the Reyes Topps Stars RC. That would be $10 in your favor. PLMK. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by griffsdad2430
    I could do the Wright Auto, and Cabrera Auto for the Wright Bat and the Reyes Topps Stars RC. That would be $10 in your favor. PLMK. Thanks.
    im expecting the wright to shoot up over this coming season, so 10 wont cover it. How about you include your seaver auto as well, and i include my prior patch+ mike pelfrey bowman chrome rc?
    PLMK

PM me with the deal, and I'll get back with you soon. Thanks.