Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone Selling Game Used for Really Cheap!??

Looking to buy game used for really cheap... please let me know what you have...

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

How cheap do you want them to be. I have a thread with some good game used for cheap. Let me know. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kev2544
    Looking to buy game used for really cheap... please let me know what you have...
    I'm selling a lot of my game used cheap, check them out in the bucket and make me offers; anything fairly reasonable will be accepted. Please PM me with offers.

John

Kev -

Look at my post:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=284571

Cards are all listed in the post w/ BV prices... I will sell you ANY and ALL GU I have that have BV of $6.00 or less (majority are $6 or $5) for $2.00 each + S/H (Minimum 5 cards - $10)

There are 35 cards that meet that criteria there right now... take them all for $70 DLVD.

LMK

- Chris

Looking for around 1.50 to 1.00 for each, sorry guys.. anyone have any that cheap?

I might be able to come up with some. They won't be Superstars or anything, but they will be worth that price. Do you pay with Paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by kev2544
    Looking for around 1.50 to 1.00 for each, sorry guys.. anyone have any that cheap?
    Actually I have 38 GU or AUTO listed w/ BV under $6.00 each.

I'd do $1.50 each - that's $57.00 for the lot. $60 TOTAL DLVD.

LMK

- Chris

griffsdad- plmk.. what you have.
    yes, i pay with paypal

xpress- Ill look at your list right now

griff- I like cano, reese,brock,cepeda,wilhelm,peeweereese epic materials,wright

how much indiv, and seperately.?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast