Thread: Sick Mailday for the PC!!

Talking Sick Mailday for the PC!!

Just got this in and I must say it is now my favorite Non-Pats card I own.

06 Contenders Vince Young Rookie Ticket Auto SP /487 (pre-release has it at 350 and im considering grading it because of its immaculate condition)

Also got this the other day for a relative steal of a price(187) considering its book value is $375.

These are some incoming very shortly......

Last but not least got this the other week from my good friend Adam it is my white whale of my collection.

Some maybe for trade for the right things....

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Killer cards dillion.. Im especially fond of that Bart starr ;)

Thanks guys.....actually need to chill out on the spending now due to Valentines Day and my GFs BDay the week after.........yikes!!!!!

Ill let you guys know when the Starr gets in my possession, would def consider moving that.

Wow...that is all I can say. That Starr is beautiful. The Donruss Classics were exceptional when they were not on stickers! That is one of his best cards IMO.

amazing cards man
    simply amazing

congrat on the superb mailday!

Awesome mailday! That Bart Starr Auto is sweet! Congrats on a great mailday!